Re: 1916 Car Builders Dictionary [was] standard framing sizes

Ray Breyer

--- On Thu, 6/3/10, soolinehistory <destorzek@...> wrote:
This is the first time I've had access to the 1916 edition;
1906 has been reprinted years ago in its entirety by Gregg,
but is now rare, 1912 and 1919 were excerpted in the TSC
series, and the 1922 is now available on CD from Rail
Driver. Having the full 1916 available nicely fills the need
to be able to view products and detail that were common
between 1906 and 1922.
Plus, it's free :-)
Dennis

Hi Dennis,

To be fair, I clued everyone into the existence of this free CBD (and six others) four months ago. See message #88526 for direct links to them all.

Just sayin'
Ray Breyer
Elgin, IL

(who's current project is downloading the 30 or so ORERs on Google Books)