DL&W wood auto boxcars

Ken O'Brien

I'm looking for info and pictures about the wood door and a half auto boxcars of the DL&W in series 12000 to 12999, built in the mid 1920's. They look like USRA double sheathed boxcars with a little extra height and 2 doors in a 10' opening.
I have a few dimensions from ORERs and a small hand full of pictures from Taber's Lackawanna series and the RPI website. Could use a few more photos and maybe a car diagram. These cars were gone by the end of WWII, since they aren't in my earliest car diagram book from 1947.

Ken O'Brien