From: soolinehistory <destorzek@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: 1916 Car Builders Dictionary [was] standard framing sizes
To: STMFC@...
Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 4:46 PM

--- In STMFC@...,
Ray Breyer <rtbsvrr69@...> wrote:

Hi Dennis,

To be fair, I clued everyone into the existence of
this free CBD (and six others) four months ago. See message
#88526 for direct links to them all.

Just sayin'
Ray Breyer
Elgin, IL
Ray,

I certainly didn't mean to slight anyone. When I wrote the
reply to Mr. Chattfield, I was trying to think of an on-line
source to send his friend to, and couldn't. Having someone
post the link to the 1916 CBD on another list the same day
was just luck, I guess.

Dennis

    STMFC-fullfeatured@...