1946 NP Perishable Book

railsnw1 <railsnw@...>

I have posted to STMFPH (the old photo overflow site) a pdf file of a 1946 Northern Pacific book on handling of perishables. It is in the files section in the folder 1946 NP Perishable Book. The file is fairly large, almost 4MB, and for some reason my pdf creator has made it a little blurry. I placed it in the other site's files section because STMFC is at its max.

I also have this in word which is clearer but it is 10MB in size and is too large to be posted. I can send this if someone is interested.

The book has lots of good info on how refrigerator cars were loaded and handled.

Rich