Re: another set

golden1014

Jerry,

I think an H21 set is a good call. Champ is out of them and probably won't re-stock. Westerfield has a nice set but they'll be unavailable after April next year when Al closes up shop (unless somebody buys the business, of course).

John

John Golden
Bloomington, IN

--- In STMFC@..., jerryglow@... wrote:

I hope the guy who goaded me into doing this set wasn't wrong. He said it would be a big seller as the Champ set is no longer available. See:
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/samples/PRR_H21.jpg

I've done something new with this set to ease multiple purchasers who want a fleet. I have specific car numbers with corresponding built dates and a typical reweight date. You can of course cut and rearrange if necessary but IIRC I have numbers and data for 5 H21As and 2 H21Es on the set. One car per set.

Jerry Glow
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals