From: "Kurt Laughlin" <fleeta@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Saturday, June 5, 2010 9:08:38 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [STMFC] Unusual Perishables

Looking at the NP perishables book I saw some unexpected items listed as perishables:

Liquid blacking, which looks to be essentially shoe polish
Liquid polish
Sodium perborate
Paradichlorobenzene, aka, moth crystals
Stearine (stearin)
Mineral water crystals

Casual checking doesn't show any particular concerns with these between freezing and about 125F, so does anyone know what makes these items "perishable"?

KL