To: STMFC@...
From: jerryglow@...
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 22:14:37 +0000
Subject: [STMFC] ORER research needed

MP purchased 100 LNE PS-2 covered hoppers in 1960 assigning MP 3900-3949 and M-I 6150-6199. We are having a hard time finding a picture of any in these numbers, only ones renumbered in the 700xxx series. I find a lone entry in the 4 digit numbers listed in my '74 ORER. Does anyone have a mid 60s ORER that can confirm listings in the 4 digit numbers?

thanks in advance
Jerry Glow