Re: BLI NYC all-steel box cars

barryb2again <Barrybennetttoo@...>

Having reviewed tha earlier posts and then read the BLI blurb I note that BLI have said that they will not be producing models with repair patches.

Taking Richard Hendrickson's manuscript comments that the cars suffered the same body rot problems as the X29 cars and that all of them received patch panel repairs then the BLI cars are not much use as produced for anyone that models the 1950's.

So it looks like buy undecs, add patch panels and then paint and decal. Or maybe I will just build my store of Westerfield kits instead.

Barry Bennett