From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Garth
G. Groff
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 6:56 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Liquid chloride Tankcar help

Chris and friends,

Can't help with the tank car (neat, though!), but note the NP boxcar to the
right. Can't have a freight train without an NP box in the first ten cars.

Kind regards,

Garth Groff

schmuck804_99 wrote:
Hello,
I am looking for information to model this tiny tankcar:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ErieChris333/ProtoPhotos#54801255876350727
54 I got DIAMOND ALKALI COMPANY Painesville, OH D.A.X.
The tank dia. looks small, I guess it to be around 63" from the photo.

Can you guys help, drawings would be a big plus!

Thanks
Chris