Tank car decals (was: Liquid chloride Tankcar help)

al_brown03

Speaking of which, does anyone know of HO scale USQX decals?

-- TIA --

-- Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

--- In STMFC@..., "ealabhan0" <ealabhan0@...> wrote:

<snip>
By the time I began actively modeling in the mid-60s, Diamond
Alkali's PR Dept. had exhausted their stock of decals and I
couldn't find them from Walthers. While this doesn't help you for
decals of either lettering scheme, it reemphasizes the lack of tank
car decals for the steam and early diesel eras.
<snip>
I keep hearing rumors of a "Color Guide to Tank Cars," possibly
multiple volumes, but I'm still waiting and hoping ...
(I'd buy one, for sure.)

<snip more>