From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of S hed
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 1:00 PM
To: stmfc@...
Subject: [STMFC] Commercial Inland Ry Box Car

I found something that I have never seen before, a "Commercial Inland Railway" box car. Its at this link:

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/ViewRecord.aspx?RID=51DBCFAA29B0966B48149F8FE755EA46

I have no idea where this railway is and I'm hoping some of you might shed some light on this. Thanks.

- Steve Hedlund, Everett, WA