Re: [Gould Railroad Standard Wooden Cabooses

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Mike Carson wrote:
Mullet River Models (MRM) has recently released a Western Pacific Caboose, that is stipulated to be a Gould Standard Wooden Caboose. A series of Google searches lends credence to the stipulation. Other Gould system railroads were the Missouri Pacific, the Wabash, the Denver & Rio Grande, the Western Pacific & subsidiary roads.
I've been told, though I'm no Gould Road expert, that there was no STANDARD Gould caboose, though several of the roads had very similar ones. Likely someone on this list knows more ( . . . much more! <g>)

Publishers of books on railroad history