From: tmolsen@UDel.Edu
To: StMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, Jun 23, 2010 4:19 pm
Subject: [STMFC] RPM Naperville in October

Subject: Re: railroadprototypemodelers.com: Naperville RPM, October 2010
From: joseph delia <ppw-aline@att.net>
Date: Wed 23 Jun 14:50:47 EDT 2010
To: "Thomas M. Olsen" <tmolsen@UDel.Edu>

Tom;

Mailings are going out as we speak. Martin has had a computer meltdown and that's why nothing has been sent out yet. I am making the clinician mailing and Martin is making the attendees mailing.

Some info is on the web-site now:

http://ppw-aline.com/rpm-naperville.htm

More info will be put up as soon as we can. Dates are set Oct. 21,22,23,24, 2010.

Special room rates also. Lunch and dinner same as last year. We will have registration form on web-site, please give this info to your friends. Any other question let me know.

see you there
Joe
RPM-Naperville

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 04:09:35 -0500, Thomas M. Olsen wrote:
This is an enquiry e-mail via http://railroadprototypemodelers.com/
from: Thomas M. Olsen <tmolsen@udel.edu>

Hi Joe,

Just a short note to verify that the Naperville meet is set
and to see if the prices for it have been published. Are
you going to have the Friday night dinner as in the past?

When will the registration sign ups go out? Several here
in the East have been asking as they travel by train and
have to make their Amtrak
reservations now to get the price and space.

I will be making my hotel reservation this week thus
guaranteeing the room early. My contact information is
below.

Thomas M. Olsen
7 Boundary Road, West Branch
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479