Re: Branchline and other box cars offerings

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

On 6/24/2010 7:39 AM, Armand Premo wrote:
Andy,In my humble opinion there is plenty of room for both.Unfortunately undecorated kits lie dormant because of a lack of appropriate decals or dry transfers.How do you explain the popularity of resin kits and the multitude of laser cut building kits?
Remember most/some of the resin kits manufactures have very good decals available separately. I have often wondered why the other decal makers seem to get all the business when the other decals are available.
--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941