From: Jon Miller <atsf@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Sat, Jun 26, 2010 8:03 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: window screens for Santa Fe Cabooses

I have some tea bags like this. Lipton White Tea with Island Mango and
Peach Flavor. Was given to me, tastes alright, very fruity. Has a picture
of the screen type tea bag on the front of the box. So maybe a type/flavor
more to your liking is offered.

That's it! This material was discussed some time ago and I went
out and bought some of the tea. It's high end tea so is not cheap.
Enjoy the tea and when through empty the bag and have a lot of screen
material.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941