Re: Drill source

WILLIAM PARDIE

Since we are discussing tools there is an item that I am desperately
seeking. Waaay back when Brookstone
actually sold tools and was not a mall outlet they sold an item called
a Macro File. It was available in square
and round and was about half the size of anything on the market
today. There was an article in Model Railroader
about that time by someone who built an operating HO handcar using
these files to create the gears.

I may have asked this before,however, I am still looking. I;m not
sure if the one that I have left has any grooves
left but I still use it.

Thanks for any help or suggestions:

Bill Pardie

Jeweler's supply houses have not been helpful

On Jun 27, 2010, at 5:17 PM, Rob wrote}

IIRC I got this off of Gene Deimling and the P:48 list:

http://www.shorinternational.com/Drilling.htm

http://www.shorinternational.com/DrillPivotBur.htm

Rob Mondichak

--- In STMFC@..., "almabranch" <harperandbrown@...> wrote:

Someone on this list helped me with a source for small drills, but
I have lost the info. My pack of a dozen #80's is about gone. Can
someone help? Thanks.
Jared Harper
Athens, GA