Re: 17th Annual Naperville Prototype Modelers Seminar, October 21-24 2010

Bill Welch

Jim, I did go there before I sent my message about no details regarding presentations.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Jim Hayes <jimhayes97225@...> wrote:

Bill, go directly to the source.

http://ppw-aline.com/rpm-naperville.htm

I've never had much success with STMFPH myself.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 6:45 PM, WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...>wrote:

Ben:

When I try to access this link and sign into Yahoo all I get is a
message that says that I have to access Web Access.
I'm ready to sign up and don't care that a list of presenters is not
yet available.

Bill Pardie

On Jul 1, 2010, at 8:26 AM, benjaminfrank_hom wrote:

PDF copies of information and registration form for this year's
Naperville meet are posted in the STMFPH files section:

Ben Hom