Re: Reefer Traffic on the Pennsy

Jeff Aley - GCD PE <jaley@...>

On Mar 19, 2:13pm, Richard Hendrickson wrote:
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Reefer Traffic on the Pennsy
I have (courtesy of Tony Thompson) a couple of yard shots of the PRR
yard
adjacent to the Pittsburgh produce terminal ca. 1947 showing a sea of
reefers, many of them easily identifiable, and I can send them to you as
JPEGs if you think they might be helpful.
Richard,

Wasn't this yard (or even this photo) the subject of a "Cars in
Context" article in RailModel Journal several years ago? I see from the
Index that RMJ has featured Pittsburgh a number of times, during various
eras, so I'm not sure which issue contains the article I remember.

Regards,

-Jeff

--
Jeff Aley, Development Engineer jaley@pcocd2.intel.com