Re: New Walthers wood caboose

Clark Propst <cepropst@...>

The Walthers caboose is a generic car that looks like a lot of cabooses.
Hence the confusion. See the info in the lastest RMJ.

Mike Brock wrote:

I noticed a new wood caboose in my hobby shop yesterday. A 30' Walthers
caboose, cupola on the end, 3 windows ahead of it. Lettered variously, it
looks like a photo of a CB&Q [ I'm not saying that it is ] which it is
lettered for. Anyone know anything about these?

Mike Brock

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to

Join to automatically receive all group messages.