From: ed_mines <ed_mines@yahoo.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Sunshine kits
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 11:50 AM

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, John Golden <golden1014@...> wrote:
Well, I didn't intend to open anything up, but I have been dissatisfied with quite a number of Sunshine offerings over the years. I'm thankful Martin does what he does and does it well, but I have had occasional trouble over the years with detail rendition and fit.
I've noticed big variations in quality of Sunshine kits for a number of years in appearance, fit and instructions.

I think this is due to different men making the masters. This is kind a a shadow topic (at least for me). I know Frank Hodina is given credit for some of the kits and I've always been impressed with anything from him.

I'm glad Sunshine shows a picture of the built up models.

Ed Mines