From: rockroll50401 <cepropst@q.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, July 10, 2010 8:13:48 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: open car doors

The more I think about this, if only a couple cars in a train had their doors
open it would be rememberable.
I watched a DVD on the RI in the 60s a few days ago. With an hours worth of
trains rolling past I only remember one car with it's doors open. There could
have been more, but I remember one.
So, things like this stick in your head.

I remember as a kid thinking it was cool to be able to see through the car as if
rolled past : )

Clark Propst