From: Pierre <pierre.oliver@start.ca>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Sunshine on Ebay
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, July 11, 2010, 7:19 AM

But very well executed by a very talented modeler.
That mini-kit can represent the same amount of time to complete as a conventional resin kit, so I'm not sure what a "reasonable" price might have been.
I think that selling price is well within line for the item.
Pierre Oliver

this is the highest I've ever seen for a Sunshine mini-kit
(basically a Tichy box car with new ends & fishbelly)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190412933632