From: lnbill <fgexbill@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Sunshine on Ebay
To: STMFC@...
Date: Sunday, July 11, 2010, 12:01 PM

Recently someone sent me the results on the bidding for one of Sunshine's AC&F insulated tank car kits. Note I said kit, as in unbuilt. The price was well over $200. (I built two of these, wonder what they would bring?)

I should add that every time I see the IM folks at one of the prototype meets I remind them all they need to do is cut a tool for this insulated tank and they would have a whole new model with many colourful (eye-candy) schemes.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., Dennis Williams <pennsy6200@...> wrote:

Pierre.
  I would have to agree with you on the price.  I followed the prices for a year before I came up with mine.  Some are out there, Vinager tank car, Pickle car for instance. All in what people are willing to pay.  Look at the brass market, now that is crazy!!

Dennis Williams
www.resinbuilders4u.com