From: Joseph Lofland <jjlofland@gmail.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Help
To: "EL Mail List" <erielack@lists.elhts.org>, STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Stewart" <sjsrs1@msn.com>, "Schuyler Larrabee" <schuyler.larrabee@verizon.net>, "Larry DeYoung" <larry.deyoung@verizon.net>, "Jim Dalberg" <Jedalberg@aol.com>
Date: Sunday, July 11, 2010, 6:13 PM

I need some help.

I am trying to find (remember) the name of an article / author.

I believe it also was made into a supplemental publication.

I can't find what I had saved.

The topic was industrial/ city switching in the streets with tight

turns/ crossovers etc. Like down on the water front, I believe it was

an MR publication. Not sure.

It was done quite a few years ago.

Can anyone give me some suggestions to look up?

Thanks,

Joe Lofland