Re: Help

Matt Herson

There was an article about the Harlem Transfer by Charles A. Conway in the 2007 Model Railroad Planning. It was a switching layout that fit in a 4'x8' space with sharp curves and only rail connection was by car float. Motive power was an early box cab diesel. Hope this helps.

Matt Herson

I need some help.

I am trying to find (remember) the name of an article / author.

I believe it also was made into a supplemental publication.

I can't find what I had saved.

The topic was industrial/ city switching in the streets with tight

turns/ crossovers etc. Like down on the water front, I believe it was

an MR publication. Not sure.

It was done quite a few years ago.

Can anyone give me some suggestions to look up?

Thanks,

Joe Lofland