Re: new decal for Atlas tankcar

jerryglow2

no personal knowledge. It was done at a customer request with his supplied data. Hopefully he or someone can chime in on this one.

Jerry Glow

Nice looking car. Any ideas on what routes it would have travelled from
rather than to a refiner.

Tim O'Connor

At 7/15/2010 06:22 AM Thursday, you wrote:
At the request of a customer and with supplied builder photos, I've made a new decal set for the Atlas LPG tankcar prototype which was built in 1947 putting it in the "wheelhouse" of this group. See:
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/samples/GOPX.jpg

Jerry Glow
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals