From: Bill Lane <bill@...>
To: Steam Era Freight cars <STMFC@...>; PRR Fax <PRR@...>; PRR Modeling <PRR-Modeling@...>
Cc: members@...
Sent: Sat, Jul 17, 2010 12:06 pm
Subject: [STMFC] PRSL Hoppers

All,

I know it is a long shot. Does anyone have any photos of PRSL hoppers? They
appear to be GLc, GLca or GLcb mostly likely in M O W gray. They lurked in
the background at Cold Spring Harbor as best as I can tell. I have 2 OK
partial photos but would really like photos of just the cars if possible. I
have 2 heavily reworked American Flyer cars that look like a GLca and are
going to get dunked and repainted.

Conversely I have seen photos of N&W, B&O and a H21 in the same spot.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1988

See my finished models at:
http://www.lanestrains.com
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

Custom Train Parts Design
http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
http://www.prrths.com
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE to join! http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL