From: Tim O'Connor <@timboconnor>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Sat, Jul 17, 2010 10:00 am
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Bachmann Announcements at the NMRA 2010 Train Show

Richard

I've haven't seen any galaxies either except in photographs, but
I can still make out a few details can't I? The photos in Bachmann's
PDF satisified all my curiousity about their freight cars. Not every
new model is worth thinking about, especially a completely redundant
model (this makes the FOURTH plastic HO scale USRA hopper).

Tim O'Connor

A lot of criticism of cars nobody has seen yet. But that's our way, isn't it?
Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon