From: "Richard Hendrickson" <rhendrickson@opendoor.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 12:33 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Reefer Traffic on the Pennsy

Richard,
Would it be possible to post the photo to the group's
"files" section at the Yahoo!Groups site? That way many could look at it
and glean the info they need from it. Just a thought.

Warren Dickinson
A good thought, too, Warren, but I've resisted going through the rigmarole
that Yahoo requires to access the files. Tell you what. If anyone who's
already sold their soul to Yahoo will volunteer to post the photos, I'll
send THEM the JPEGs and they can put 'em in the files.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520