From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
richtownsend@netscape.net
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 1:03 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Hercules Powder tankcar et al.

Seeing Mr. Glow's decals for an orange tankcar, and the Atlas scheme for
Hercules Powder got me off my duff to ask a question about a tankcar I
recently bought. It is lettered for Hercules Powder but has an orange tank
(bottom sheet black). It's an older model of an older tankcar with the safety
valve coming off the side of the dome. Did Hercules have an orange scheme
like this? Or did I just buy a model that will look nice in the display case?

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon