From: pullmanboss <tcmadden@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Milwaukee convention report
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, July 19, 2010, 5:26 PM

Richard Hendrickson wrote:

In any case, trying to get more than "huh?" from the
booth reps is bound to be a waste of time, as they are sales guys who
typically know less than nothing about either prototype research or
model R&D. They're sort of the duller male equivalents of the sexy
female booth babes the aircraft and armor modeling companies have on
hand at conventions, who also are entirely ignorant but much more
decorative.
Bill Schneider - Rapido's "Booth Babe".

Tom Madden