From: "grsjr@..." <GRSJr@...>
Sender: STMFC@...
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:56:57
To: <STMFC@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: model car weight

--- In STMFC@..., bnonut@... wrote:

One party, NMRA member, told us the original weight requirements were put in place for the early trucks. Guy models the B&O in the fifties. He had quite a few articles in Railroad Model Journal.
I usually use two large nuts per boxcar. Leave one truck loose and keep the other tighter.
Prefer the semiscale wheels and sergent couplers.

Mark Morgan
Mark,

Do you use walnuts or pecans?

Ray