Re: True Line Trains Fowler Box Car

James F. Brewer <jfbrewer@...>

Thanks Allen

----- Original Message -----
From: "ajfergusonca" <ajferguson@hydro.mb.ca>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 8:14:40 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: True Line Trains Fowler Box Car

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com , "James F. Brewer" <jfbrewer@...> wrote:
The info on the Fowler models, unlike that provided on the Mini Box, does not list what stenciling schemes w ill be produced.  Does anyone have further info on this?  > I don't mind pre-ordering from my LHS, but want to be certain I have the appropriate stenciling scheme for my circa 1956 layout.

James:
The Dominion or Fowler car was a single sheath car and CPR after the 20s kept the same lettering scheme on their single sheath cars so apart from number changes they should all be the same. By 1956 there were still lots available for the grain rush and as service cars.
Allen Ferguson