Re: Rapido Trains' freight model announcement at National Train Show?

Clark Propst

Sorry for the delay in answering Richard. Been up nortt.
You don't have to murder me. With both you and Bill saying I'll like it the suspense is killing me !

Clark Propst

On Jul 17, 2010, at 7:54 PM, rockroll50401 wrote:

Bill told me they were coming out with a freight car and we'd like
it. That's all I could get out of him about their product line.
They are coming out with a freight car, Clark, and you (especially)
will like it. But if I told you what it was, I'd have to kill you,
and that's probably a bad idea for both of us.

Richard Hendrickson