Re: Rapido Trains' freight model announcement at National Train Show?

gn3397 <heninger@...>

--- In STMFC@..., "rockroll50401" <cepropst@...> wrote:

Bob, you're probably right. I have 3 Sunshine models, But I guess another one of two could be worked in...
Clark Propst
Clark,
There is always room for more freight cars. How did the TLT CP minibox look to you? And did Al W. have any idea when that CB&Q boxcar was going to be available?

I post to the Proto layout group as well, so welcome back from your recent fishing trip. Catch any big ones? I am originally from ND, so I have grown up walleye fishing on Lake Sakakawea. By the time I get back up there in a couple of years, the population should have rebounded. Just in time...

Bob.