Re: Rapido Trains' freight model announcement at National Train Show?

Clark Propst

The Mini-box model was in a clear display box. Having built a couple F&C cars anything would be an improvement - construction wise anyway.

Al was busy talking to another fella while I was there, but his wife was helpful. She was wearing a nifty T-shirt with "The Farewell Tour" on the back and their final show dates. They are not coming to Naperville and rap up next April. Guess we need to keep an eye on their website for release of the Q model.
Clark Propst

How did the TLT CP minibox look to you? And did Al W. have any idea >when that CB&Q boxcar was going to be available?

Bob.