Raised panel roof replacement

Ken O'Brien

I'd like to change the roof of some of my Lehigh & New England Red Caboose X-29 type cars. The last series of L&NE boxes were delivered with raised panel roofs. The original style flat roof leaked and since the LNE hauled bagged cement, better water-tight roofs were needed. I have a Speedwitch conversion kit for an older series LNE car and this started me thinking of this conversion.
The few car pictures I've seen aren't real definitive. I suppose they used a Murphy raised panel roof; these were used by other roads in that area. These roofs had the raised rectangular panels between the roof ribs.

Does anyone make a drop-in replacement roof? I'd like at least two. Thanks.

Ken O'Brien