From: Ed Hawkins
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] stringers

On Jul 28, 2010, at 11:13 AM, Staffan Ehnbom wrote:

> Would anyone know how many stringers were under the floor of IC box
> cars series 17000-18999 blt 1938? Two or four?

Staffan,
I don't know for sure without checking, but general arrangement and
brake arrangement drawings for these cars are at the Museum of
Transportation. They are AC&F drawing no. 6152497 and 6152498,
respectively. I can check on this the next time I visit the MOT, but I
don't know when that will be.
Regards,
Ed Hawkins