Re: MicroScale -HELP-

Jim Hayes

Jim, Microscale shows 71 in stock. I'd say order direct but they have a $20
minimum.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Jim Peters <mikado2206@hotmail.com> wrote:

Gentlemen,

I need a little HELP . . . I model the NdeM and I've searched all the local
hobby shops for MicroScale #87-175 with no luck. I'm told they are no longer
printed (a point I've not verified). Next time your at your local hobby shop
would you mind taking a quick look through the decals and see if they have a
set. If so would you notify me OFF LIST with their email address. I would
sincerely appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Jim Peters

Coquitlam, BC