From: Tim O'Connor
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Cc: bbfcl@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Grand Truck Western (GTW) Box Cars

Staffan

Catching up on old emails.... Andy is partly correct -- these cars
were rebuilt from modified 1937 AAR box cars with 5/5 ends and 10'6"
inside height. I have a later photo that shows the ends and roof and
a new number series in the Good Track paint scheme.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170492085140

Are you sure? It seems to have diagonal panel roof and a 10'6 interior
height, seems aq little more recent than '37.

Staffan Ehnbom