Re: MicroScale -HELP-

Bruce Smith

Jim,

Just order them direct. Simply go to the Microscale site, go to NdeM
and click on 87-175 and you will see that you can purchase the set for
$6.50 and there are 71 sets in stock.

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

Jim Peters <mikado2206@hotmail.com> 07/29/10 4:31 PM >>>
Gentlemen,

I need a little HELP . . . I model the NdeM and I've searched all the
local hobby shops for MicroScale #87-175 with no luck. I'm told they
are no longer printed (a point I've not verified). Next time your at
your local hobby shop would you mind taking a quick look through the
decals and see if they have a set. If so would you notify me OFF LIST
with their email address. I would sincerely appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Jim Peters

Coquitlam, BC

CANADA