From: STMFC@... on behalf of Steve Lucas
Sent: Tue 8/3/2010 11:47 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] That Shorpy freight shed photo...

There is so much else to see in this photo, which IMHO deserves a thread of its own. I like the piecemeal replacement of the running boards on the Pennsy boxcar in the lower left of the photo.

http://www.shorpy.com/node/704?size=_original

There literally is something for every STMFC modeller in many of Delano's photos. What a treasure trove they are!

Steve Lucas.