From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@comcast.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, August 4, 2010 12:15:28 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Replacement parts for grit blaster

I think my grit is worn out... I don't recall the size grit I originally
had. What size grit do most people use?

Lately I have used a Badger air eraser bottle as my spray "gun". I like
how it doesn't clog and runs longer without stopping.

Tim O'Connor

Virgil,
Try here:
http://www.cycloneblasters.com/
I believe this is the source for the North Coast booth; I've ordered replacement
parts from them; great service.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD