Re: Replacement parts for grit blaster

Bruce Smith

Tim,

I recently made the switch to baking soda and am pretty happy with
it. Its cheaper, especially when you buy the 5 lbs bag at Sams Club,
less of a danger if accidentally inhaled, and easier to dispose of.
I get rid of mine by spreading it on my acidic lawn, instead of
paying someone to "lime" my lawn <G>.

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

On Aug 4, 2010, at 12:15 AM, Tim O'Connor wrote:

I think my grit is worn out... I don't recall the size grit I
originally
had. What size grit do most people use?

Lately I have used a Badger air eraser bottle as my spray "gun". I like
how it doesn't clog and runs longer without stopping.

Tim O'Connor

Virgil,
Try here:
http://www.cycloneblasters.com/
I believe this is the source for the North Coast booth; I've
ordered replacement parts from them; great service.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD