To: STMFC@...
From: b.hom@...
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 19:22:11 +0000
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Interesting set of STM-era photos

John Stokes wrote:
"They were apparently actual color photos from early color film, not the hand painted photos that we also see from time to time where the color might be a figment of the colorist's imagination."

Wow. You really don't know much about the FSA/OWI Collection. Here's a link to some background regarding the collection; addtional links on the page give further context to this remarkable collection of photos.
http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/fsac/background.html

Ben Hom