ADMIN: Messages on the STMFC. Was: Re: Re: Interesting set of STM-era photos

mike brock <brockm@...>

Dean Payne writes some interesting stuff about members, member's message content, member's expertise etc. However, messages containing views on other member's messages and other member's in general are NOT in scope on the STMFC. Such messages to me and deputy Jeff Aley are certainly welcome so that we can have an awareness of the feelings of the members. I may comment on more of this later but, for now, the thread about messages is terminated. This type of discussion is not going to occur on the group. A gentle, calm warning. Failure to abide by this will result in being placed in Moderate Jail.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner and Moderate Jailer