Re: 1946 Car Builders Cyc on DVD

pullmanboss <tcmadden@...>

Very interesting. I thought Simmons-Boardman kept a tight leash on their copyrighted material. This is in the fine print at the bottom of the listing page:

"Use our scanned images for research or school projects,..."

Is this seeming restriction sufficient to keep it within the Fair Use realm? Sure is a lot of steam era material there, and at a way lower cost than a printed '46 Cyc.

Tom Madden

--- In STMFC@..., "Steve and Barb Hile" <shile@...> wrote:

Was browsing for something else and bumped into this. I don't recall it
being discussed before.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1946-Car-Builders-Cyclopedia-Railroad-History-DVD-/25066
2689316?pt=Model_RR_Trains

I don't know anything more about the seller, etc.

Steve Hile