T&P 1937 AAR boxcars

Nathan Obermeyer

I recently picked up an Intermountain 1937 AAR boxcar kit and I want to build it for a T&P 40000 series model. The MPHS Eagle article states that the cars had square corner posts. Does the Intermountain car have this type of corner posts or do I need to look elsewhere for the correct ends of the boxcar? The ends supplied has the correct 4/5 Dreadnaught end I just don't know if has a square corner post. If it doesn't have the correct corner post, is there a Branchline or a Red Caboose part that will work for it? Thank you,

Nate