Re: Youngstown doors w/ Union Duplex hardware (was T&P 1937 AAR boxcars)

Tim O'Connor

The last phone number I have for Joe was 417-881-3384. I think he is
(was) friends with John Sanders, who might know the answer. Joe's parts
were cast by both Martin Lofton and Al Westerfield, so either of them
might know as well.

I tried trying to replicate the Union Duplex door hardware myself -
kinda made a mess, but a nice thick coat of paint and weathering and
now you can hardly tell. :-)

Tim O'Connor

Simple enough to do, but I'd need permission. Anyone know if Joe is still
with us? Last I heard he was getting out of the hobby and had health problems.
Tom Madden