Cotton Seed Oil Tank Cars

Charles Etheredge

Guys,
What kind of tank cars would have been used to transport cotton seed oil from the local cotton compress during the steam era?
I am currently modeling cotton compresses in two different Texas towns and need some type of cars to haul the oil to the soap manufacturers, potato chip manufacturers, and whereever else the oil would be used. I assume they would be leased tank cars with perhaps the companies' name stenciled on the side.
Secondly, are there any models that would fit or could be kitbashed to be close to prototypical?
Thanks in advance for any information.

Charles Etheredge
Austin, Texas